Network Trade Insurance

Get a quote now  
Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm

Our policies can also offer cover in relation to another occupation you may have, for example if you are a full time builder and a part time motor trader it is fair to say that you will probably own and use a commercial vehicle for the building trade and as a result of this you will have a separate commercial vehicle insurance policy for which you will be paying a premium usually in excess of £400. However the building use can be added to the Motor trade policy for a nominal increase in premium resulting in a single insurance policy that will allow you to drive ANY vehicle you own for either Motor trade use, social domestic or pleasure use along with building use.

If your business premises are away from the home and you are looking for comprehensive cover, a combined motor trade policy maybe a more beneficial option. Click here for details.

30 Years Experience First Rate Customer Service Competitive Rates Fast Quoting System Save on Trade Bonus Discounts