If you run a garage, MOT centre or sell cars out of a showroom then it is vital that you have the correct type and level of insurance to cover all possible eventualities. Combined insurance is the perfect policy for any business that is run from trade premises as it covers on-site stock, tools, machinery and vehicles, all of which are very valuable, high-risk items.
NTI Combined Motor Trader Insurance policy will provide cover for the following things:
- Damage to the premises where they are either owned by the business or else the business is responsible for maintenance or repairs to the building.
- Specialist tools and machinery used in the garage or showroom.
- Items stored on the premises such as office fixtures, furniture and fittings.
- Theft of any money left on site.
- Personal effects and belongings of company employees or clients.
- Disruption or interruption of business.
- Damage to any vehicles located on the business premises, whether the personal property of the company proprietor or a stock item that is being repaired or prepared for sale.
- Employers Liability, Service and Sales Indemnity Liability and Public Liability.
- Road Risks
A business needs to be covered for every possible contingency, especially a when it holds valuable goods on its premises. Combined Insurance for Motor Traders is the highest level of cover a motor trade business owner can achieve in one single policy; it offers valuable reassurance in the form of cover against almost every possible eventuality, problem or potential misfortune.
Prior to taking out a specialist policy of this kind it is vital that you provide the insurer with all the necessary information to guarantee that your cover is watertight. It is also very important that you understand the entire policy you are buying, most crucially what it does and does not include in its terms.
Many insurers will tempt you with low prices but read the small print and you will see that the level cover you are buying is often not nearly as extensive as you may think. At NTI our aim is to offer 100% customer satisfaction, we achieve this by being as transparent and upfront as is possible; our knowledge of motor trade insurance enables us to quickly identify the policies that offer the highest possible cover at the most competitive prices. Our attentive team of professionals are committed to making every customer a satisfied customer. Call or email us today for more information.