Learner Driver InsuranceWe know that learning to drive can be a stressful time in anyone’s life, which is why we strive
to make getting learner driver insurance as simple and stress-free as possible, meaning that
the learner will have more time to focus on their left reverse and turn in the road.
Getting learner driver insurance will allow the learner to borrow a car and start practicing as
soon as they get cover. This type of cover is only available for provisional licence holders
aged 17 and over and it can cover them for any length of time between 1 day to 3 months.
As simple as it is to acquire this cover, there are some rules and regulations that need to be
- Learner driver cover only operates between the hours of 6am - 10pm.
- Cover is given on the condition that annual cover is already in place.
- All learner drivers must be accompanied by a driver aged 25 or older who has at least 3 years of experience driving with a full licence.
At NTI, we are proud to be able to provide our customers with a trustworthy, reliable service
at all times. If you want us to find cover to match your needs and give you a quote, don’t
hesitate to contact us by phone or by email.
- Available for Learner Drivers only
- Allows Learners to borrow a car and practise their driving
- Cover only operates between the hours of 6am - 10pm
- Cover is conditional on annual cover being in force
- Learner must be accompanied by driver aged 25 and over with at least 3 years' driving experience
- Insurance provided by Aviva, RAC and Allianz Global Assist
- All our insurance cover is comprehensive
- Set your own commission
- Commission paid to you on a monthly basis via bank transfer
- Log on to the site to see your monthly reports of sales and commission
- You retain customer ownership
- View quotes, bookings and statements via our online reports